Connection and use of the Service implies your unconditional consent to the terms presented below and with the description contained in the Online Help resource. If you do not consent to the specified terms, you must not use the Service.
To use the Service, you must create an account on the Rightholder's website https://my.kaspersky.com/.
You agree that the Service can receive the following information from devices on which the Rightholder's applications and products are installed, as well as store, accumulate, process, and display this information:
- information about devices, programs, and applications connected to the Service;
- information about the validity term and type of utilized and/or purchased license;
- information about the history of queries and requests made to Technical Support;
- information about connected accounts in social networks (facebook.com, vk.com).
A portion of this information (type and term of the license, activation code, and names of devices using the license) may be sent to the user's email address at the request of the user.
Information about created profiles and accounts, added and/or purchased licenses and connected applications is also accessible to the Service administrators, who are employees of the Rightholder.
If you have an active license, you have the right to receive technical support (by phone and/or via the Internet) during the period of use of the Service.
During your use of the Service, it is prohibited to:
- research, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service or any associated system or network, or disrupt the security measures or authentication checks used in connection with the Service or such systems and networks;
- decode, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software used to provide the Service;
- inflict harm or pose a threat to other users in any way, or hinder or attempt to hinder the access of any user, host, or network to the Service, including through dissemination of a virus, overload, flooding, spam, or email bombing;
- send spam, advertisements, or announcements about products or services;
- falsely identify yourself, your company or affiliate as any other individual or legal entity;
- use the Service for the purposes of receiving profit from other individuals or entities;
- allow or assist any other individual or entity in committing any of the actions described above.
The Service may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide such links only for your convenience and shall not assume any liability for their content or for any resources or links to products or services offered or available from them. You acknowledge your exclusive responsibility and assume all risk when using any third-party websites or resources.
EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY ESTABLISHED IN THIS SECTION, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS". THE RIGHTHOLDER AND ITS PARTNERS DO NOT PROVIDE ANY GUARANTEES FOR ITS USE OR PERFORMANCE. EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, OR PROVISIONS WHOSE EXTENT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE RIGHTHOLDER AND ITS PARTNERS DO NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, OR PROVISIONS (EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED) FOR ANYTHING, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, COMMERCIAL QUALITY, INTEGRATION, OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSES. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ASSUME LIABILITY FOR SELECTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ACHIEVE THE DESIRED RESULTS, FOR INSTALLATION AND USE OF THE SOFTWARE, AND FOR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ITS USE.
THE RIGHTHOLDER AND/OR ITS PARTNERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES AND/OR LOSS (INCLUDING THOSE THAT MAY RESULT FROM LOSS OF PROFIT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL DAMAGE) ARISING FROM THE USE OR IMPOSSIBILITY OF USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF THE RIGHTHOLDER AND ITS PARTNERS WERE NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
This information can be found on our Contact information page.