Conditions regarding data processing
Providing you with the core functionality of the Software solution (applicable to My Kaspersky and Kaspersky Small Office Security Management Console)
The core functionality of the Software solution as described in the User Manual is to manage purchased licenses, remotely control the security level of your computers, and obtain technical support. To provide this core functionality, while you are using the Software solution the Rightholder has to receive from your device and process the following information:
- Email address under which the user account is registered; unique ID of the user on the website; email address of the user invited to jointly use the license; unique ID of the user invited to jointly use the license; additional name in the user account; additional name in the account of the user invited to jointly use the license; country and language of the user account;
- Country, region, time zone of the user, phone number; unique ID of the CAPTCHA prompted from the user; type of CAPTCHA displayed to the user; user response to the CAPTCHA prompt; IMEI, IP address; one-time code sent by SMS; password in an encrypted form accessible only for authorization functionality; notification functionality token, authorization functionality token;
- Information from the console of the remote app administration component: Security issues on the device, their descriptions, statuses of the issues, unique ID of the device, device type, device name, date and time when the device accessed the Internet, type of operating system;
- Type of command sent in the Anti-Theft component management console for securing lost mobile devices; ID of the event in the Anti-Theft component management console; photos taken in the Anti-Theft component management console; user message sent to the locked screen of the lost mobile device from the Anti-Theft component management console;
- App activation code, app ID, app version, app name, internal license ID; license settings: activation date, expiration date, product name, number of devices and users, license type;
- City, index, latitude, longitude, country telephone code, VK and Facebook user account information permitted by the user for transfer, type of bank card, last 4 digits of the bank card number, additional name in the user account;
- File sent to Technical Support; ID and description of the problem for communications with Technical Support; ID of the request to Technical Support, product ID, product name, product version, ID of the software solution.
Providing you with the capability to purchase the Rightholder’s products (applicable to My Kaspersky)
This functionality of the Software solution as described in the User Manual is to provide the capability to purchase the Rightholder’s products. To provide this functionality, while you are using the Software solution the Rightholder has to receive from your device and process the following information:
- Rate plans of products, country and language of the account, product ID, product version, ID of the software solution; information about the purchase (order ID, list of purchased products, currency of the purchase, payment method, discount, user account language, user country, discount coupon, purchase total, tax on the purchase, ID of the basket in the e-commerce system, purchase ID).
You also agree that the Software solution may store, accumulate, process, and display the following information to improve the quality of Software solutions provided by the Rightholder:
- Type of command sent in the Anti-Theft component management console for securing lost mobile devices; app activation code, app ID, app version, country, region, country telephone code, unique ID of the device, device name, email address of the user, IP address, internal license ID, unique ID of the user, country and language of the account, time zone of the user; addresses of the Software solution pages accessed by the user; ID of the functional component in the Software solution; license settings: Activation date, expiration date, product, number of devices and users, license type;
- Type of browser, browser version, type of operating system, operating system version, product ID, product version, unique ID of the downloaded app, version of the mobile NET protocol, mobile operator, browser support for cookie files, JS files, audio and video files; device productivity, screen resolution, screen width and height;
- Not applicable to the Kaspersky Small Office Security Management Console: ID of the basket in the e-commerce system, purchase ID.
A portion of the provided information may be sent to the user's email (type and term of the license, activation code, and names of devices using the license) at the request of the user.
Information about created profiles and accounts, added and/or purchased licenses and connected apps is also accessible to administrators of the Software solution for the purposes of processing requests sent to Technical Support and to ensure proper operation of the Software solution.
The Rightholder also processes data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. You can find the list of such data and purposes of their processing in the in the My Kaspersky Help and Kaspersky Small Office Security Management Console Help User Manuals.
If you have an active license, you have the right to receive technical support (by phone and/or via the Internet) during the period of use of the Software solution.
During your use of the Software solution, it is prohibited to:
- research, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Software solution or any associated system or network, or disrupt the security measures or authentication checks used in connection with the Software solution or such systems and networks;
- decode, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software used to provide the Software solution;
- inflict harm or pose a threat to other users in any way, or hinder or attempt to hinder the access of any user, host, or network to the Software solution, including through dissemination of a virus, overload, flooding, spam, or email bombing;
- send spam, advertisements, or announcements about products or services;
- falsely identify yourself, your company or affiliate as any other individual or legal entity;
- use the Software solution for the purposes of receiving profit from other individuals or entities;
- connect devices of other users who did not authorize the account owner to administer their devices (applications of the Rightholder on the devices), including acceptance of all necessary agreements;
- allow or assist any other individual or entity in committing any of the actions described above.
The Software solution may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide such links only for your convenience and shall not assume any liability for their content or for any resources or links to products or services offered or available from them. You acknowledge your exclusive responsibility and assume all risk when using any third-party websites or resources.
EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY ESTABLISHED IN THIS SECTION, THE SOFTWARE SOLUTION IS PROVIDED "AS IS". THE RIGHTHOLDER AND ITS PARTNERS DO NOT PROVIDE ANY GUARANTEES FOR ITS USE OR PERFORMANCE. EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, OR PROVISIONS WHOSE EXTENT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE RIGHTHOLDER AND ITS PARTNERS DO NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, OR PROVISIONS (EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED) FOR ANYTHING, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, COMMERCIAL QUALITY, INTEGRATION, OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSES. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ASSUME LIABILITY FOR SELECTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ACHIEVE THE DESIRED RESULTS, FOR INSTALLATION AND USE OF THE SOFTWARE, AND FOR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ITS USE.
THE RIGHTHOLDER AND/OR ITS PARTNERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES AND/OR LOSS (INCLUDING THOSE THAT MAY RESULT FROM LOSS OF PROFIT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL DAMAGE) ARISING FROM THE USE OR IMPOSSIBILITY OF USE OF THE SOFTWARE SOLUTION, EVEN IF THE RIGHTHOLDER AND ITS PARTNERS WERE NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
This information can be found on our Contact information page.